In this season of thanks, I want to express my gratitude for all the terrific tiny house people:
- Thanks to those of you who, with creativity and cooperation, are working toward a more sustainable and peaceful world.
- Thanks to you who are struggling with a tiny house build, who faithfully scrounge and scavenge to create something wonderful from scraps and snippets.
- Thank you to those with enough money to buy a large, luxurious house, but opt for a life richer in experiences than in possessions.
- Thank you to the builders who bring us amazing designs and exceptional craftsmanship.
- Thanks to the builders who offer us simple, economical homes.
- Thank you to the bloggers, Facebook admins, and meetup group organizers who provide us with ways to connect and communicate.
- And thanks to the trailblazers working with their local zoning officials toward acceptance of tiny houses, smoothing the path toward fulfillment of our dreams.
May you all have a blessed holiday!