The tiny home movement shows no signs of stopping, especially in ski towns where real estate prices are booming. For people who value design but can’t afford the high-price of mountain land, the popular tiny home community of Fireside Resort in Jackson Hole has a solution. Curbed Ski has featured the gorgeous tiny homes designed by WheelHaus before, back in 2013 and again in 2014 when a slew of new press took WheelHaus to the big leagues. Now, WheelHaus just announced that they have 23 tiny home cabins with land for sale in Jackson Hole. And while their land-free tiny homes start around $91,500, those looking for a little slice of prime Teton Valley property will have to shell out at least $325,000.
That price may seem steep, but that’s what happens in ski towns where development is limited and land is in high demand. According to a press release from WheelHaus, the lowest priced condo near Fireside Resort currently on the market is $389,000, with the average one-bedroom condo listed at $594,000. Townhomes in Jackson Hole start at $1,250,000 and the average priced single family home is listed at $4,390,000. So while $325,000 is a lot for a tiny home and a small strip of land, you won’t find property in Jackson Hole for much cheaper.
What comes with your purchase:
- WheelHaus Wedge or Caboose cabin model 400 sf
- Private parking
- Private BBQ area, Stone Patio with free standing metal fire pit
- Use of Drift Boats, Rafts, Paddle Boards, any all the amenities that Fireside Resort will offer
- Convenient access to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Town of Jackson and Yellowstone Grand Teton National parks
- Cabin rental management and maintenance, if in rental program.